Below is the week 4 NFL injury round up.
- The Kansas City Chiefs have listed running back Peyton Hillis as doubtful and wide receiver Dwayne Bowe as questionable.
- The Washington Redskins have declared cornerbacker Cedric Griffin as being OUT this week. Left tackle Trent Williams is questionable and safety Brandon Meriweather is probable. Wide receiver Pierre Garcon is listed as questionable after missing the past couple of games.
- The New England Patriots have ruled out both wide receiver Julian Edelman and tight end Aaron Hernandez. Logan Mankins and Rob Gronowski are questionable.
- The Seattle Seahawks have listed wide receiver Doug Baldwin, tackle Breno Giacomini, defensive tackle Jason Jones, defensive tackle Greg Scruggs and cornerback Byron Maxwell as probable.
- The Houston Texans have listed wide receiver Andre Johnson, cornerback Johnathan Joseph and running back Arian Foster as probable.