The Raiders were back to practice today after their victory over the Cowboys. Here are some notes. My information comes from Raiders beat writers via Twitter and can be found on Twitter as @LeviDamien @ChrisMcClain @CorkOnTheNfl (Steve Corkran) @VicTafur @AsherMatthews @ChrisHansenNFL. I will be compiling all of their information throughout training camp. For all Raiders updates follow the writers above and Me at @sethmurphy4991.
- 14 players missing from practice today including Nix, Walker, Sims and Brisiel
- Taiwan Jones was walked to the locker room
- Today is a no pads practice
- Houston and Hayden working with trainer on side look good should return soon
- Sloppy practice
- Ausberry playing very inconsistent in both passing and blocking
- Brice Butler running with 1’s in certain packages
- Sio Moore escorted off the field as well
- Gurode is playing G for Brisiel
- Flynn and Pryor getting all the reps in team session McGloin and Wilson didn’t get any
- When the rookies got snaps McGloin was once again ahead of Wilson
- Butler continues to impress
- Andre Holmes with another spectacular catch. Becoming routine for him
- Burnet is playing SAM in Moore’s absence
- Porter is having a great practice
- Two of the stars from Thursday hook up for a TD. Pryor to Butler.
- Wilson once again gets no snaps to end practice.
That’s it for today I’ll update for developments.