The Raiders were back to practice in preparation for Friday’s game against the Saints. Here are some notes. My information comes from Raiders beat writers via Twitter and can be found on Twitter as @LeviDamien @ChrisMcClain @CorkOnTheNfl (Steve Corkran) @VicTafur @AsherMatthews @ChrisHansenNFL. I will be compiling all of their information throughout training camp. For all Raiders updates follow the writers above and Me at @sethmurphy4991.
- Sio Moore and DJ Hayden are back at practice but as you could have guessed Hayden is sporting his red jersey
- Taiwan Jones isn’t back after leaving practice yesterday
- Sims Walker and Houston still aren’t at practice
- Other than Moore and Hayden everyone with injuries is still out
- Woodson not at practice, probably a day off. Vet perks
- Jenkins was shaken up after a collision but he is fine
- Andre Gurode and Usama young are filling in for Brisiel and Woodson respectively
- Marqutte King is looking much more consistent this season
- Don’t count Mastrud out of the TE race. Getting a lot of reps and making them count
Very short uneventful day of practice today I’ll update for any new information.
Update: CB DJ Hayden should be cleared for contact on Friday and should play against the Bears in Preseason Week 3