Check out this motorcycle the Seahawks are auctioning off.
Next Impulse Sports and Shutdown corner have the details.
The Seahawks are auctioning off this customized motorcycle for charity and, for a $50 donation, you can have a chance to mount the ol’ hog. The bike is a 2005 Harley Davidson Road King, which was chosen because that was the year Seattle won the NFC championship and reached the Super Bowl, that was customized by a Seattle-based mechanic.
Below is the list of the features the motorcycle has.
• A handcrafted Seahawks head attached to the front of the bike.
• Reversed exhaust pipes shaped like talons.
• Football on the engine and a custom air cleaner modeled after CenturyLink Field.
• Seats from game-used footballs.
• Impending autographs by Seahawks coach Pete Carroll and several players.