You can check out the laundry list of injuries for the New York Giants below.
- Wide receiver Ramses Barden has been cleared for contact after suffering a concussion last week.
- Head coach Tom Coughlin isn’t sure when Hakeem Nicks will practice. He underwent an MRI. Coughlin would only say that Nicks has “a knee.”
- Running back Andre Brown suffered a concussion yesterday. He’s not 100 percent.
- Defensive tackle Chris Canty expects to be taken off the PUP list next week and practice
- Tight end Martellus Bennett is undergoing tests on his injured knee.
- Coughlin hopeful Rocky Bernard will be back this week (quad)