According to Calvin Watkins of ESPNDallas.com, the Cowboys have given wide receiver Dez Bryant will have his own rules to live by to keep him out of trouble.
“Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant has agreed to strict guidelines from team officials regarding his conduct away from the field.
“The guidelines Bryant agreed to took effect Aug. 23 when the team returned to Dallas after three weeks of training camp in California, according to sources,” wrote Watkins.
Per Watkins’ sources, below are some of the rules.
• A midnight curfew. If he’s going to miss curfew, team officials must know in advance;
• No drinking alcohol.
• He can’t attend any strip clubs and can only attend nightclubs if they are approved by the team and he has a security team with him.
• He must attend counseling sessions twice a week.
• A rotating three-man security team will leave one man with Bryant at all times.
• Members of the security team will drive Bryant to practices, games and team functions.