TMZ Sports is reporting that a woman is claiming that Vikings running back Adrian Peterson is her baby daddy and now she wants $2 million.
TMZ Sports has learned … Peterson was contacted by the woman’s attorney in early August — claiming the woman is convinced Adrian is the baby daddy and therefore needs to open his checkbook.
In fact, the woman sketched out an outline breaking down how much she’ll need over 18 years … down to the last dollar.
1. Monthly support — $6,000 for 216 months ($1,296,000)
2. Pre and postnatal costs — $30,000
3. Health insurance costs — $1,000 per month for 216 months ($216k)
4. Private school — average of $30k for 13 years ($325k)
5. Uninsured health care costs including mental health costs for the child — $3k per year
6. Attorney’s fees — $60,000
Of course Peterson’s lawyer rejected the settlement.
The wild thing is if this is true, AP knocked up the girl at around same time he knocked up his wife. https://t.co/TEps8MN1B0
— Robert Littal (@BSO) August 31, 2015