The raiders practiced this Wednesday morning in preparation for Friday’s game against the Saints. Here are some notes. My information comes from Raiders beat writers via Twitter and can be found on Twitter as @LeviDamien @ChrisMcClain @CorkOnTheNfl (Steve Corkran) @VicTafur @AsherMatthews @ChrisHansenNFL. I will be compiling all of their information throughout training camp. For all Raiders updates follow the writers above and Me at @sethmurphy4991
- Just shells today not a full padded practice
- O-Line that was missing Brisiel and Watson is now short Jared Veldheer
- Jared Crawford is getting work at at Nickel DT
- Taiwan continues to improve. He’s an ace on special teams i like his odds at making the roster
- Third team offense fumbles twice on 3 exchanges. Uh oh.
- Bobby April is very vocal. Special teams will be much better this year.
- That injury to Butler yesterday wasn’t a big deal he is practicing today
- As @VicTafur pointed out the Raiders offense will be limited by Flynn’s arm. Don’t look for much over 25 yards.
- Mike Jenkins made a play on a Flynn pass and picked it
- Yesterday Flynn had a better day than Pryor. Pryor making better throws today. But Flynn not looking bad either.
- Wilson again only gets one snap again, and once again it is incomplete.
That’s it for practice. Big news coming.