The raiders had their fifth day of camp today and their third padded practice. Here are some notes. My information comes from Raiders beat writers via Twitter and can be found on Twitter as @LeviDamien @ChrisMcClain @CorkOnTheNfl (Steve Corkran) @VicTafur @AsherMatthews @ChrisHansenNFL. I will be compiling all of their information throughout training camp. For all Raiders updates follow the writers above and Me at @sethmurphy4991.
- Jacoby Ford is still out with his undisclosed injury
- D.J. Hayden is still wearing his red non-contact jersey
- Watson, Burris and Sims still out
- Good news for WR Sam McGuffie he is back at practice
- Rookie RB Latavius Murray not in pads and not practicing not sure why.
- Rookie LB Sio Moore having a nice day
- Bergstrom getting LG snaps with Nix out
- WR Greg Jenkins is quietly having a good camp up to this point. Will need a great camp to make this team.
- Safety Cory Nelms making some plays
- Taiwan Jones is back fielding kicks now
- Reece bounced back from a couple of rough days
- Andre Holmes made some great plays too bad he’s suspended if he makes a roster.
- Pryor made plays but had a sub par day compared to saturday and sunday
- Ausberry is showing is pass catching ability improving everyday. Blocking is getting better too.
- Tyvon Branch returned a Matt Flynn pick for a touchdown. In a goal line drill. 100 yards.
- Roach is showing himself to be very well rounded. The anti-McClain if you will.
Thats it for today I will be updating with any breaking information.